J.D. stays with Robot and Monster after she has a fight with Spitfire. Robot and Monster are undelighted, however, when they find J.D. to be a huge slob and mooching off their apartment. Now it is up to them to get the two back together.
- Perry (cameo)
- Mr. Wheelie (cameo)
- Marf (cameo)
- J.D. is revealed to be an excellent fighter. Spitfire appears to be one as well, however, she doesn't use her skill as she leaves most of the fighting to J.D.
- That apparently changes when she is seen fighting alongside J.D. in Letterology.
- Spiftire mentions that she and J.D. live in the same apartment together.
- This marks the first time we see Mr. Wheelie get injured.
- This is the second time Ogo gets injured.
- This marks the first time Loudmouth kicks Robot.
- This is the second time when we see monster without horns the first was in hornica.
J.D.: Whew, I've never walked this far before! (tired and sweating)
Spitfire: Hey! Who says J.D. is the fun one?! I can be the fun one,too!
Robot: Yeah! So can I!
Ogo: Not like them, you can't.
Loudmouth: Way to poop the party, you party pooper! (Kicks Robot)
The Prince of Scamtown