After studying the newest pseudoscience known as Letterology, superstitious Monster fears a disaster awaits Robot if he falls asleep.
- Lucy makes her second appearance in this episode. Much like in Ogo's Friend, she once again acts as if she doesn't remember Robot despite being the one demanding he return his award.
- We get a glimpse of Robot's high school photos.
- It is revealed that he used to wear braces as a teenager, which implies that he does have teeth.
- This marks the second time we see J.D. and Spitfire perform acts of vigilantism and fighting crime. The first time was in Biker Girls.
- This marks the second time Robot rides on Spitfire. The first time was in Biker Girls.
- We learn Monster has 87 bumps on his tongue.
- We also learn Ogo has a printed copy of his tongue.
- It is revealed that Robot does, indeed, have a tongue.
- This marks the second time we see the courtroom. The first time was in Litterbug.
- This marks the second time an award of Robot's was confiscated. The first time was in Monster Invention.
- During the scene where Robot starts hallucinating, in reality, it would've taken days in order to hallucinate.
- As of August 3, 2013, this episode alongside its precedent Lil' Lugnuts had finally been featured as full-length videos on the Nick website.
Monster: I just finished reading your letterscope! It says that you'll wake up to disaster! You know what that means?
Robot: (sarcastic) That your book is a load of garbage?
Monster: It means you can NEVER GO TO SLEEP!
Ogo: I made a list! (shows Robot print of Monster's tongue) Number 4 is my favorite one. Do you have any salad tongs?!
Robot:You put Ogo under my bed so i wouldn't go to sleep?!
Monster:No, (with megaphone) but that's a great idea!
Monster: (To robot, depressed) 'I'm sorry Robot, your letterscope said you would wake up to disaster, and here it is.
Robot: (To Monster) Monster this isn't a disaster. All this time I thought it was my peers that gave me the strentgh to suceed, but it was you.
Monster: Of course, your my best friend.
Robot: Come here big guy.
(hugs until the ceiling collapsed on them)
Monster: (In pain) And you said letterology wasn't true.
Lucy: Mr.Whatever your name is,your reward is revoked.