When Robot and Monster sign up for a talent show at The Makin' Bacon, they become a musical success when Robot's invention creates a catchy song for Monster to perform. They later meet Master Grabmirist's daughter, Robo Ono, who tries to threaten Robot and Monster's relationship, thus making Robot to find a replacement for Monster.
- City Worker
- Uncle Kuffley
- Organic Polo Players
- Snap Winsome
- Mr. Wheelie
- Punch Morley
- Bea Holder
- The Prince of Scamtown
- Crazy Cousin Gizmo
- Howling Cybermonkey
- Nicky the Axe
- Monocle Guy
- Lady Madame
- Sir Cranklin
- Lil' Lugnuts
- Kari Wahlgren guest-stars in this episode as Robo Ono, while Leon Thomas III guest-stars as Monster Krumholtz's singing voice in the song, "I Love Love." Greg Cipes also guest-stars as Vapid Milquetoast.
- This episode is the half-hour series finale of the show, despite the fact that there are four episodes yet to air.
- Those unaired episodes later were included on the Complete Series DVD which was released on November 11, 2014.
- The episode aired in a few international countries, such as the UK, before the US premiere.
- This episode was set to air on November 24, 2012, but got pulled due to minor post-production delays.
- It was later delayed to air on May 16, 2014 at 7:30 PM, after the Sanjay and Craig episode, "A Tail of Two Sithers," but got pulled again, and replaced by a rerun of a SpongeBob SquarePants episode, before finally airing on Nicktoons, two months later.
- Globitha makes a surprise cameo in the end of the episode.
- In this episode we find out why Loudmouth is very ill-tempered.
- Monster refers to his hometown as "place where we live," which is more evidence toward his and Robot's geographical ignorance.