After yet another injury at the Blinking Light Factory, Gart commissions Robot and Monster to make a safety film. Robot is the director, a position he relishes. Until he has to replace Monster, the film's star, with Ogo.
- Ogo is shown to be a good spokesperson.
- His acting voice sounds similar to Will Arnett.
- During the scene where Robot and Monster's safety film begins, it is a resemblance to the MGM production logo with Marf taking on the role of Leo the Lion.
- During the scene where Monster accidentally mistakes a pile of dynamite for bacon, it parodies the Tazmanian Devil episode in the classic Looney Tunes series.
- This marks the first time Ogo is seen inside the Blinking Lights Factory.
- This episode has a different outro music than most episodes.
How to Train Your Marf