In desperate need of making some extra money in order to buy a color-defined Tube, Robot and Monster take the job of delivering a mysterious package to some shady characters. As the perform their delivering duty, they fear they might be involved in more than they intended.
- Lil' Lugnuts is briefly seen once again in this episode.
- If you look closely when Robot and Monster are in the park freaking out about the severed arm found in the package, Perry can be seen driving a light green car rather than his usual blue one.
- The K. I. L. L. B. O. T. from Security Risk is briefly seen getting chased by a police car.
- This episode heavily parodies itself off The Sopranos and The Godfather.
- This episode marks the first time Robot has ever punched Monster in the face, though it was unintentional.
- Uncle Kuffley makes his fifth appearance in this episode.
- The dangerous neighborhood Robot and Monster enter is the same one from the precedent episode The Dark Night.
- This episode reveals that the color Tube thoroughly mentioned in the beginning of the season, mainly in Between Brothers, is nothing more than a transparent, single-colored layer that is attached over a regular Tube to produce 'color'.
- In the episode 'Labor Day' in My Life as a Teenage Robot, both characters were to deliver the package with no questions asked.
- This is the second episode to feature more than one Uncle Kuffley (three can be seen in one scene).
- If you look closely in the background when Uncle Kuffley arrives at the party with a few other officers, you can see an officer in the doorway with it's mask off. The first time we see an officer without his mask on was in Li'l Lugnuts.
The Dark Night