Monster and Robot root for opposing teams in Pole-O. Robot tells Monster to smack talk and he goes a little overboard.
- This is the first time we see Ogo and Robot with each other's eyes.
- This episode reveals that Perry's lower half is removable, much like pants, and we see Perry's underwear for the first time.
- This is the fourth time Ogo's body parts are amputated.
- The Super Pole is an obvious parody of the Super Bowl.
- This is the first time we see Perry and Spitfire interact with each other.
- The rainbow wig both Ogo and Perry wear is the same one from the episode The Package.
- Near the end of the episode, while Perry is dancing in his underwear and wearing a rainbow wig atop of the Makin' Bacon after losing a bet with Spitfire, if you listen closely, you can hear him say 'Move it, move it'. That is an excerpt of King Julius' song from the Madagascar movie; Perry singing it and wearing the rainbow wig heavily implies him referencing Marty in Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (which came in theaters a few months before the first episode, Monster's Great Escape, aired.)
- This marks the seventh time Ogo is present in the Makin' Bacon.
- The name of the episode is a parody of the Super Bowl.
- According to RnM fanbase, this episode influenced fans into believing a possible romance between Perry and Spitfire.
Punch Morley - In my day we knew how to take a hit. LIKE THIS! (hits himself with a sink)
(Perry is brings his couch to the Makin Bacon after losing a bet with Spitfire)
Perry - There you win. Happy?
Spitfire - You know it! I always wanted a couch.
Robot - (about Gart) What about him? He's evil!
Monster - Yeah but he's not a fan of evil!
J.D. - Go Bandits! (accidnetly throws Robot into the ceiling) Oopises.
Spitfire - (shoots flashlight at Perry, dancing on the roof in his underwear) That'll teach you to call me "BABY"! (chuckles)